The Cryo Recovery Facial
The Cryo Recovery Facial is an innovative technique that cools the skin's surface to therapeutic temperatures using nitrogen vapors.
What is the Cryo Recovery Facial?
The Cryo Recovery Facial is an innovative technique that cools the surface of the skin to therapeutic temperatures using nitrogen vapors.
What Happens during the Cryo Recovery Facial?
- The session will close the pores on the skin by a biological process called vasoconstriction.
- Vasoconstriction pulls the current blood away from the surface level and extracts the bacteria under the skin.
- When the face begins to warm back up the skin begins to vasodilate.
- The vasodilation brings collagen and nutrients to the surface level which diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lastly the sessions leaves the face with a refreshing and radiant glow.
Reported BENEFITS from clients
- Reduced and eliminated acne
- Reduced and eliminate rosacea
- Eliminates redness and balances skin tone
- "Dewy" and "Soft" skin
- Increase Collagen and removal of fine lines
- Smaller pore size
- Reduced topical acne
- Younger looking skin
- Smoother skin